Much Marcle Parish Council Meeting
Councillors are summoned to attend the Parish Council meeting on
Wednesday 12th January 2021,
7.30pm in Much Marcle Memorial Hall
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive Declarations of Interest, Councillors are reminded of the need:-
- To update their register of interests.
- To declare any personal interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors may stay, take part and vote in the meeting)
- To declare any prejudicial interests in items on the agenda. (Councillors must leave the room for the item in which they have declared a prejudicial interest)
3. Public Participation
Members of the public are permitted to make representations, answer questions and give evidence in respect of any item of business included in the agenda. The period of time, which is at the Chairman’s discretion, for public participation shall not exceed 15 minutes. Each member of the public is entitled to speak once only in respect of business itemised on the agenda and shall not speak for more than five minutes. Questions/comments shall be directed to the Chairman. To include a report from the ward member.
To approve the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 17th November 2021, as a correct record
5. Police Community Support Officer
To receive a report from the Community Police Support Officer if available
6. Queens Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
To receive information from the Queens Platinum Jubilee 2022 working group and consider any recommendations
To receive a report from the member serving on the Much Marcle Memorial Hall Working Group committee and consider any recommendations.
8. Jubilee Tree Planting
To consider tree planting within the parish
9. Herefordshire Community Foundation
To receive a report form the Parish Council representative for the Much Marcle Consolidated Fund from Herefordshire Community Foundation
10. Parish Tidy To consider the requirements for next Parish Tidy in March 2022
11.1 To receive an update on the possible encroachment on the roadside outside the property Evergreen.
11..2 To receive Planning decisions from Herefordshire Council
12.1 Footpaths and Rights of Way
To receive a report from the Footpath group.
12.2 To receive a report from the Highways group (Cllrs G Baker & F Powell)
13.1 To approve the summary of receipts and payments
13.2 To approve the Bank Reconciliation to 30.10.2021
13.3 To approve the list of invoices for payment.
Staff Salaries January 2022 £186.28
Staff Salaries February 2022 TBC
Microsoft Office 365 £11.28 per month x 2 £22.56
13.4 Budget/Precept 2022/23
To consider the Budget and Precept for 2022/23
To note the list of Correspondence received:
Locality report, Halc Information Corner
Dymock Forest Rural Action
15. Matters to be raised for next meeting
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to raise items for inclusion on future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this particular item is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
16. Date of next meeting
The next meeting is currently scheduled for the 9th March 2022.
Diane Baldwin Clerk to the Council Date 7th January 2022